Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes - "All things DO work for good"....

Lesson learned. Hopefully I'll not travel down the same road again. Unfortunately, I'm human so that's probably unlikely!

Needless to say, as always, God had a plan, I didn't really like it enough, therefore, I spent/wasted countless hours trying to figure out a way to make my own plan work. Of course, this lead to anxiety, lack of sleep, and the consumption of LOTS of Double Stuff Oreos.

When it came down to it, I really had no choice but to go with God's plan.....I wasn't able to make my own ideas come to fruition, imagine that!

So today was the first day of trusting in God's plan for my kiddo's and their childcare. If I'm being honest......it was more of me kicking and screaming all the way to the gate. However, and not surprisingly, God's plan is far better than what I could have ever come up with on my own and everything has worked out perfectly. All I can say is thank you Lord, You ROCK!

So the kiddo's and I had fun being goofy tonight. I got a few good pics of Little Man's own version of a Mohawk and Sissy's silly face.



1 comment:

Daneen said...

okay, since I said "no" I need to know what God finally worked out! I know you're at work, but you need to call or email me when you have time and end the suspense... pretty please.