Thursday, August 14, 2008


My "handsome boy"......

Tomorrow is your first day of kindergarten and you couldn't be more excited. Sleep didn't come easy for you tonight, and after a brief round of frustration on my part, I remembered back to those days.....

You are such a wonderful little boy with a huge heart to go with that beautiful smile. I find myself looking at you these days and wandering when my adorable little boy turned into such a handsome, funny, caring, and helpful little man.
To see the smile on your face tonight as we prayed about your day tomorrow...your excitement growing......it's such a blessing.

I pray that as you go out into this world, you always believe in how special you are....just the way God made you.

Or...as you put it, "Mommy, I'm going to do a good job tomorrow because I'm smart and funny and a good friend!"

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh my goodness...he is so sweet! I can not believe that all my friends are experiencing this without me being there! I hope you have a wonderful day..both of you!

Peace Out