Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute Comments from my Kiddo's

Little Man really likes Batman

So Little Man and I were enjoying a nice ride in the good ole mini-van last week...on our way to pick up the girls. I'd just picked him up from school and we were talking about his day.

Somewhat abruptly he softly (but excitedly) asked, "Mommy....is that Batman in front of us?"

In front of us was a man (I'm assuming), on a black motorcycle, with a black motorcycle helmet, black shoes, and a black leather jacket. I quickly controlled my urge to giggle at the adorable innocence of my Little Man's desire for that to REALLY be Batman.

"No buddy, that's not Batman", I told him.

"But.... he's on a black motorcycle with a black helmet..and a black"....[and you get the picture].

How cute. It's so easy to forget those days when we all (or at least some of us) believed in Super Heroes and Santa Claus.


"Crapping" or "Flapping"??

My hubby has been putting birdseed on our back patio and our kiddo's love sitting at the back door and watching the "birdies" and a squirrel every now and then....eat up the seeds. Tella and Sissy REALLY like the "birdies". So one night at dinner my dear hubby commented that there were some birdies eating the birdseed and Tella got very excited.
She was waving her hands as she exclaimed, "Mommy, the birdies are crapping!!"
.....ummmmm, what was that?
I looked at hubby as he suppressed a smile and we both listened closer as she exclaimed again...
"The birdies are crapping!!"
So hubby and I are now laughing, Sissy and Little Man are looking at us like we're from outer space and Tella is repeatedly announcing to us all that the birdies are crapping!
Still not sure if she meant, "the birdies are clapping"????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I am reading threw all your old blogs and I almost fell over reading this one! That is just to dang funny!!